- Which five words best describe Order in The House Who’s Leading You?
Bringing the family back to biblical principles.
- What is the purpose of this book?
To bring the family back to biblical principles.
- Are there themes that you find turn up again and again in your work? A common thread?
Faith, perseverance, true issues, Family, God
- Which character or part of the book was the most fun to write? Which part was the hardest?
It was fun because it was true life experiences, it was also hard because it is based on true life experiences.
- Is there anything else you would like to share with our readers?
If you want to get to know more things about me personally read Order in the House. It is my second book so it is being revised.