1. Tell us about your latest book.
The love of money versus the love of God. The Christians are a wealthy family in turmoil fueled by greed. Harper Marie, the youngest daughter, has two desires she is believing God to manifest. one is to become a high powered attorney and the other is to have her family worship the Lord together. However, her mother, Hazel who dictates the rules of the family is against anything that has to do with religion. Harper Marie thinks God has forgotten her prayers when Hazel’s greed allows a scandal to shatter the Christian’s stability allowing Harper Marie’s long awaited aspirations to become reality, while shifting the perception of an entire community.
2. Tell us about the journey that led to you writing this book.
I write inspirational stories that empower women to realize their own strength.
3. Tell us about one of the people at the center of this book, and what makes them interesting.
Hazel Christian is one of the interesting characters. Hazel allows greed to blind her to the fact that she already has what she’s attempting to get more of and her family is suffering because of her actions.
4. Why does this book (or this subject) matter to you? Why was it worth spending a year (or five, etc.) of your life on it?
The church often disregards realistic situations that women face, therefore causing her to feel unworthy of Gods love and leaves the church. My stories demonstrate that God can turn all situations into good.
5. What do you love about this book? What makes this book special to you? Is there a part that makes you cry? Makes you laugh? Is there a part you’re secretly most proud of? What is it?
I love the diversity of the characters and the evolution of their lives. The reader will feel sorrowful for Harper Marie’s tribulations, however I know how her story ends. Just as God knows for use, because He is the author of our lives.
6.Describe the reader who ought to know about this title.
The reader of The Christian’s is any woman who feels that God doesn’t care about them or feels that they’ve encountered situations that they won’t recover from.
7. What do you hope this book can impart to its readers?
The message of this story is to trust God to be your source.
8. What is next for you?
I will continue to tell entertaining faith based inspirational stories for women.
9. Release date:
Release date is 10/15/20
10. Links to purchase the bookhttps://www.amazon.com/Christians-Thea-Casey/dp/1632212323/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=the christians thea casey&qid=1600194781&sr=8-3.